These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Global Array’s Website, located at globalarray.net
You agree to follow the rules and guidelines mentioned here by visiting this website. If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions, please stop using Global Array.
The words used in these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as in all Agreements, have specific meanings. When we say “Client,” “You,” and “You are,” we mean you—the person using this website and agreeing to the Company’s terms and conditions. On the other hand, when we use terms like “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” we are referring to our own company.
Additionally, when we mention “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” we are talking about both you as the Client and us as the Company. All these words and terms are related to the services we provide, the acceptance of offers, and the necessary payment for our assistance to you. Our goal is to meet your needs while following the relevant laws. So, if you see any of these words used differently, like singular or plural forms or with capital letters, it still means the same thing.
Unless we say otherwise, Global Array and/or the people who gave permission to use their stuff own all the rights to the things on the Global Array website. These rights are special and protected. You can look at the stuff on Global Array for your own personal use, but you have to follow the rules in the terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish or share content from Global Array without permission.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license any materials from Global Array.
- Copy or duplicate content from Global Array without authorization.
- Redistribute content from Global Array without proper consent.
- Please note that it’s essential to respect copyright and usage rights.
This website has sections where users can share their opinions and information. Global Array doesn’t filter, edit, or review comments before they appear on the website. The comments express the views of the individuals who post them and not necessarily the views of Global Array or its agents. Global Array is not responsible for the comments or any damages caused by them on this website, as allowed by applicable laws.
Global Array has the authority to keep an eye on all the comments posted and may delete any comments that are deemed unsuitable, offensive, or violate the Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You can post comments on our website, and you have all the necessary permissions to do so.
- Your comments should not violate anyone’s intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- Your comments should not contain any harmful or illegal content, like defamatory, offensive, indecent, or invasive material.
- Also, please don’t use your comments to promote businesses, engage in commercial activities, or encourage unlawful actions.
You agree to let Global Array use your Comments in various ways. This includes copying, modifying, and allowing others to do the same, using any form or platform. The permission given is non-exclusive, which means you can still use your Comments in other ways or allow others to use them too.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Other organizations can link to our website without asking us first. These organizations include:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directories that list businesses may also link to our website in the same way they link to other businesses websites.
We welcome organizations to link to our home page, publications, or other information on our website. However, there are a few conditions for the links:
(a) They should not mislead anyone in any way.
(b) They should not wrongly suggest that we sponsor, endorse, or approve of the linking organization and its products/services.
(c) The linked content should be relevant to the linking organization’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Sources that most people are familiar with for consumer and business information.
- Community websites ending in “.com.”
- Groups or organizations that represent charities.
- Online directories where you can find various listings.
- Internet portals, which are websites that serve as gateways to information and services.
- Firms offering accounting, law, and consulting services.
- Schools and organizations that provide education and support for specific industries.
We’re happy to accept link requests from certain organizations. We’ll approve them if:
(a) the link doesn’t harm our reputation or that of our trusted partners,
(b) the organization has a clean track record with us,
(c) the link provides a fair benefit to us, and
(d) the link is related to general and helpful information.”
You are welcome to link to our homepage from your website, as long as the link meets these conditions:
(a) It should not be misleading in any way.
(b) It should not give the false impression that you are sponsored, endorsed, or approved by us.
(c) The link should be relevant to the content of your website.
If you’re one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 and want to link to our website, please let us know by sending an email to Global Array. In the email, include your name, organization name, contact information, the URL of your website, and the specific URLs on our site that you’d like to link to. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name.
- By using the URL that connects to our website.
- By Use any other description of our website that fits well with the content and style of the site where the link is placed.
You are not allowed to use Global Array’s logo or any of their artwork for linking unless you have a trademark license agreement.
You can’t make frames around our web pages that change how our website looks unless you have our approval in writing.
We are not responsible for any content on your website. If any claims arise on your website, you agree to protect and defend us. Also, please avoid adding any links on your website that could be seen as harmful, offensive, or violating someone else’s rights.
Reservation of Rights
We can ask you to take down any links to our website if we want. When we request it, you must promptly remove all links to our website. We may also change these terms and conditions and our linking policy whenever we like. If you keep linking to our website, you agree to follow these rules.
Removal of links from our website
If you come across any link on our website that you find offensive, feel free to reach out to us anytime and let us know. We will review your request to remove the link, but we are not required to do so or to reply directly to you.
We can’t guarantee that the information on this website is accurate or complete. We also can’t promise that the website will always be available, or that the content on it will be regularly updated.